3/11/13

Literary Quizes

I don't know about you, but I love taking quizzes  When Kellie posted about the JA quiz (below), a few weeks ago, I just had to retake it. As you can see I got distracted and looked up lots of other 'literary' quizzes  Below I have the links to the quizzes and the people I turned out as. Hope you're not to busy, 'cause if you are anything like me you will be distracted for about an hour. I'd love to know who you turned out as, so leave me a comment and tell me! If you know of any other great quizzes let me know. I chose books for the quizzes based on my answers in the Literary Heroine Blog Party


Jane Austen Heroine Quiz


You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.




You are a charming, witty, beautiful French actress with a passionate heart and caviar tastes. You are a trend-setter, and the bright star around which all London society revolves. Men adore you. Women wish they could hate you. When things look bleak, you take matters into your own hands. You love whole-heartedly. Other turn-ons include attractive, angular, blonde Englishmen with secret identities.







IDA from The Inheritance. You are independent and know what you want. In your desire to achieve your goals you can sometimes plow over others or neglect their feelings. Learn to be more perceptive, and people will value your thoughts more.












Which L. M. Montgomery character are you?

My Result: Sarah Stanley
Enjoying the fine art of storytelling, you enthrall your friends and acquaintances with the power of your imagination and your wonderful appreciation of the world around you.
Runners-up
Emily Starr
Victoria Stuart
Marilla Cuthbert
Anne Shirley


Which LM Montgomery Heroine are You?
You're Emily of New Moon. You're funny, and independent, but often stubborn. You've wanted to be a writer your whole life, and are very talented and intelligent.  







No comments: