3/14/13

I ♥ thursday {6}


First off I've bought several items this month...
 
I can't wait to receive this dress in the mail, then for spring to arrive so I can wear it! Styling it is going to be so much fun. (from eShakti)

I asked for this bag as an early birthday present (very early since my birthday is in June!) from my sisters. I wanted something new to use for carrying school books, etc. (from Target)

I got this to go with my obsession I posted about a few weeks ago. More on that tomorrow (yes, I'm finally getting around to posting about it). (off Amazon)

And last, this box of coloring pencils. I love them! I have already used them a ton :) (off Amazon)
 
I've also been listening to this song on the Lady of Shalott this week
 
And this recording of JRR Tolkien reading in elvish (LOVE it!!!)
 
 

No comments: