12/29/12

I ♥ thursday {2}

Don't forget to click the button to join in!



The Hobbit movie. It was great. I loved the history they added from the rest of Tolkien's works. They fit in nicely. Over all I loved it and thought the casting was great. (I just wish there weren't so many dwarves to keep up with!) Hopefully I will have a review up soon.



I've loved watching all the Les Miserables trailers. Hopefully I will be able to see the movie soon. Have any of you seen the movie yet? What did you think of it? I'd love to know.

I got this set of  Sherlock Holmes stories for Christmas. His Last Bow is my favorite collection of short stories and The Valley of Fear is my favorite novel.


And I watched this movie a few weeks ago. Can't wait to watch the first one!

I also received this movie for Christmas. I've already watched it twice. Definitely a favorite.

I really enjoy doing these weekly posts. They are a quick way to sum up what I've been doing recently. They will probably be the closest thing I'll have to regular posts.


No comments: