12/20/12

I ♥ thursday {1}

I'm going to be joining Ashley's (of Bramblewood Fashion) weekly link up. It's just things I've been enjoying during the past week. Click on the photo below to join in!


This girls voice. I love this version of On My Own. (This also happens to be one of my favorite songs)




This mini series...
I love it. I think I may have watched it (almost) as many times as Lord of the Rings (for those of you who haven't followed my before, I am a huge LOTR fan)! You can go watch it for yourself on Netflix. North and South (the book) is also lovely. In fact I finished it just recently.



This etsy shop

especially these items






Go visit Ashley's post and join in the link-up!




2 comments:

Hannah Barta said...

Hi:) Have you seen The Hobbit yet? I love Richard Armitage as Mr. Thornton AND as Thorin! What an amazing, heroic guy . . . and with a lovely singing voice to boot! I haven't read North and South yet but I hope I'll be able to sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Yes, I have watched the Hobbit. (I'll be posting more on that later) I thought Richard Armitage was great in both movies.