12/12/12

welcome

Whether you are new here or are coming from my old blog, I just want say 'hello'. If you've followed me before you will remember that I took a break last May. I wanted a chance to recover, I felt burnt out, with nothing left to blog about. My old blog was loosing purpose. Over the summer I thought about what I had learned from blogging over the last few years. What did I enjoy blogging about, what did I like about other blogs. Eventually I made the decision to start a new blog. Here we are! I decided I wanted a blank slat. A place to start fresh. This blog is a place for me to start over. I'll continue posting on fashion and cooking, but I'll be adding a few things. Happenings in my life and things I've been thinking about will be taking the forefront of this blog. Movie and book reviews, giveaways, DIY projects, and random 'likes' will be added for good measure. Join me on this new blogging adventure.

What do you think of the look? Anything you hate or love? What are things about other blog set-ups that you wish everybody used? I'd love some feed back on what my readers enjoy in blog setups.



No comments: