4/8/13

Fashion~ The First day of Spring

I know technically the first day of spring was a while ago. However today is the first day it has both felt like and technically been spring. Yea!

Today I wore a very plain and versatile outfit. It got me from classes, to studying, to fishing in the creek!


This jacket is my favorite! I love wearing it in slightly cooler weather because it has leopard print lining!



The headband I have on is one of my favorites. I can do so many things with it. While I was attending classes I wore it on my head with my hair down.


I don't really like this headband on my head with my hair in a ponytail, nor do I like studying with my hair loose. So after classes I came home and changed the headband to a necklace.


After studying a while I decided to go fishing with my younger sister and her friend.


I only caught one. But that was fine with me :P

white t-shirt//Target
white cami// L.L.Bean
brown jacket//Christopher & Banks
jeans//JC Penny
brown sandals//borrowed from a sister
headband//Claire's
earrings//Claire's
bracelet//brought back from Nicaragua by a friend
toe nail polish//Minted (Revlon)

Since I wrote last my family added a new member, a PUPPY (alas she will not be a puppy much longer). My siblings and I have begged for a dog for ages. We were promised one once we moved. She's a black lab. We named her Ellie. Isn't she so cute?




Lastly I would like to ask you to Visit April's Blog and read about the Romeike family. Then go sign the petition. They are a German home school family who our government is trying to send back to be persecuted by their government.






1 comment:

Grace said...

so cute!! 'tis such a comfort to know that the warmer months are just around the corner. happy spring, m'dear! xx | grace