2/18/13

Christmas 2012

I know this post is sadly late. I'll be posting more on why later.

I had a lovely Christmas. First of all there was almost three weeks of no school, ah! We celebrated as a family the Saturday before. It snowed (finally) on our pretend Christmas Eve. There wasn't much, but it was pretty to look at. We left on Monday for North Carolina to see family. The week was spent opening presents and visiting relatives.

I thought I'd show ya'll some of the presents I received. This was definitely the year of books. Between my sisters and I we filled up a whole new shelf with books. That's fine with me, because I love books. I just like them to all fit on my bookshelf. :-)

1. Celtic knot flexi clip / 2. BBC's North and South / 3. Two pads of drawing paper / 4. The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Doyle / 5. The Circle Series by Ted Dekker / 6. From Rack Room (my first pair of boots)/ 7. the Jane Austen magazine for fall 2012 / 8. Sherlock Homes paper dolls / 9. My first fountain calligraphy pen / 10. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell / 11. Diamond lattice weave ring from Target / 12. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo / 13. A perfect cup for taking to classes/ 14. One Night with the King

How was your Christmas? What were your favorite gifts?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love Ted Dekker's series! I have the whole series in one volume--it's very thick! And the books and movies are awesome! And those boots... And pretty much everything else. We're like the same person. Ha!